Our Mission is to help you improving operating performance, customer satisfaction, and workforce engagement while developing a daily management system to run the business and improve the business at the same time. Moreover, we’ll help you do this faster and with less risk than going it alone or with one of our competitors through our proven hands-on approach which we call The Fast Lean Deployment System™.It begins with an Executive Planning Session. We’ll work with your leadership team and our analytics approach to define your vision of success, improvement goals and objectives, and select which value streams to engage. At the outset, all tactical improvement activities are aligned with the improvement goals and objectives defined by the leadership team.For each value stream engaged a Rapid Improvement Plan will be created consisting of Kaizen Events, Structured Problem Solving projects, and Just Do Its through a robust ten-step Value Stream Analysis process. Internal practitioners are taught a disciplined Plan-Do-Check-Adjust process for each type of improvement activity. Our experienced Sensei provide over-the-shoulder mentoring in the application of tools, systems, and principles while addressing the operational and cultural challenges that every organization will face.Even the most brilliant application of the improvement tools rarely results in lasting improvement without significant changes in culture. The CEO of Toyota, Fujio Cho acknowledged this when he said: “Many companies think that if they just implement our techniques they can be as successful as we are. But those that try often fail. No mere process can turn a poor performer into a star. Rather, you must address the employees fundamental way of thinking and behaving."That’s where we come in. BESCORP will help your organization deliberately and methodicly evolve with a Lean Daily Management System (DMS) that:- Makes more and more problems visible at every level - So they can be addressed as they occur in real time- Standardizes and stabilizes processes - So operating performance becomes more reliable and predictable- Develops ideal behaviors - So continuous improvement becomes a part of daily work - For every person, at every level, on every process, every dayApproximately 20% of the potential improvement from any Continuous Improvement initiative is obtained via application of the tools; the remaining 80% is achieved via deliberate and methodical implementation of DMS.We offer a wide-array of Formal Classroom Training for the workforce, front-line supervisors, middle-management, and executive leadership. All classes include lecture, videos, and hands-on simulations to help participants more deeply understand the tools, systems, principles, and behaviors of a Lean Thinking Organization.To transfer knowledge and ensure your Lean Practitioners will be qualified to eventually displace our Sensei at some point in time we bring a hands-on Practitioner Qualification Process. It is aligned with the body of knowledge and requirements of the National Lean Certification process developed by the Association of Manufacturing Excellence (AME), Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), and the Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence. Finally, your deployment effort will be kept on track through our comprehensive Maturity Assessment Process. This seven-point gap analysis against industry recognized best practices of Lean Thinking organizations will help you avoid common implementation mistakes. It is aligned with the internationally recognized Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence and applied by our Master Sensei who are among the most experienced practitioners in the industry. In short, it will help your organization quickly move beyond just doing Lean things and toward the class leading performance of a Lean Thinking organization.